Sunday, January 3, 2010

Twilight and New moon!! boo!!

Do you hate Twilight and New Moon, or do you like it?

When I read the first few chapters, I realized that there's nothing much into it.
Some read it because of Edward Cullen (their ideal guy).
Some people, just because it's easy to read & understand, the claim that it's the greatest book ever. People think it's a great book because they absolutely understand it.
It's good that it's easy to read & understand, but it lacks something: depth; significant growth of characters.

I wonder why many people underestimated the book. I myself don't love the book, but I still enjoy the book better than the movie. Many friends of mine often say that Twilight series are the best books ever. After I'd recently used yahoo answers, I'd found that many people underestimated the books.

Well i will tell you if i like it or not. I hate twilight so bad i would rather die than see it again. I will tell you that now that i've seen Twilight i am not going to watch New Moon even if i was forced to.

Twilight is the stupidest movie i have ever seen, and that's bad because, i have seen a lot of stupid movies and not even close to being as bad as Twilight. I don't get why people love it so much, i mean what is there to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment